Our client is the fastest-growing global media agency of the past decade and in that time they have driven a communications revolution. They have ripped up the lines between digital, creative, media, direct and consultancy and they continue to define what a media agency can and should be.
They are the fourth largest media agency in the UK and their enviable client list makes them one of the most desirable agencies to be a part of.
To play a leading role in influencing the strategy and direction for one of the agency’s flagship accounts across all direct media channels. To inspire and lead a small yet high performing team to be “best in class” when it comes to client servicing and adding value.
The direct team sits within the client village which consists of Brand, Acquisition and Direct, both online and offline. Responsible for around £10 million media spend the role is to gain an understanding of all areas of the client’s business and to ensure that the direct team is at the forefront of all cross channel planning.
- Fully understand the clients’ businesses and assure that this understanding is translated across teams under your direct and indirect stewardship
- Consider ways in which your client can diversify into different channels by offering fresh and strategic thinking
- Team management, training and motivation, ensuring they respond quickly and work efficiently across a variety of job requirements
- Oversee key media negotiations and building strong media owner relationships
- Build strong relationships with Performance Media literate clients, who will expect the highest in professionalism and knowledge of the dynamic and fast-moving media markets.
- Lead performance and budget allocation across all Performance Media activity.
- You will have a direct/performance media agency background or have worked in client teams where direct/performance activity is prominent
- Likely that you will have experience of working on complex clients.
- You will have experience across a broad range of media channels
- You will have worked alongside brand as well as direct planners and have an acute understanding of how the two integrate from an online and offline perspective